Thursday, August 27, 2009

ahh what a day..

Since it's finally been hot here in San Diego I've been wanting to get out of the house with the dogs everyday while Frank is at work. So today I took the girls to the dog park at Balboa for the first time. We had tried to find it once but never did and haven't gone back since. Once I found it today I felt stupid cause the last time we were there we kept driving past the dog park and never noticed it! We got there at 11:30 and it was pretty slow so Molly and Ellie for some reason were wanting to stay close to me [they never want to be near us at the park] once more dogs started showing up they were playing a little more. That dog park is huge! I love it ha they have so much room to run and get there energy out. We ended up being there for 2 1/2 hours, and once we left there we went out to the dog beach at Coronado for an hour in a half. Then we jotted over to base [it was such a long drive ha the gate by the dog beach was open so I was happy] to pick up Frank. Then back to the beach for another 40 minutes we went! I made sure to pack all our water bottles, a towel, clothes and swim trunks for Frank but I managed to forget the sunscreen. So now I'm a tad bit burnt. Oh well we had an amazing day!! Today would have been a great day to be taking pictures, but of course I forgot it at home arr!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great day to be outside! It's been semi warm here, but hasn't really felt like summer! Although today it's hopping up into the 80's again...just today though, and I'm stuck at work! Oh well. I'm excited for next summer to come down and see all these places! And since they're beaches, we all know what that means for me! ;)