Sunday, November 1, 2009

Pumpkin Pie

WARNING! If you are on a diet skip over this... it will KILL your healthy eating :]

The other day I made this AMAZING pumkpin pie. It's a Double Decker Pumpkin Pie I found at Seasonal Recipes. I can't even begin to explain how good this was... you MUST try it for yourself. Like always I had Frank take it to work after we shared a piece. The next morning when he came home he said that 2 people asked if they could buy it and another person asked for there own!! I couldn't believe it, it made me feel so special ha. I so badly want to make another one but i'm saving the ingredients to make it for Ashley's birthday next week.

We don't have a pie spatula so my piece looks like it was butchered ha, which it pretty much was while trying to take it out of the pie plate.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!

Hope you all have a safe fun night doing whatever it is you plan on doing tonight. Frank has watch so I am spending my Halloween at home with the dogs and the TV. I'm thinking about baking something to pass the time... and eat :] hehe Tomorrow is the start of the holiday season.. to some, so have fun shopping and getting ready for the holiday's to come! I'm very excited for my mom to come visit and all the places we're going to take her!

No comments: