Saturday, January 9, 2010

Mission Accomplished!

Last night Frank did yoga with me! I didn't even have to beg, I asked he said "OKAY". He ended up liking it somewhat as well, so that makes me happy. From the sounds of it he might even continue to do the yoga DVD with me!?

Now that I've gotten into the yoga DVD I have been wanting to buy Jillian Micheals 30 day shred. From the sounds of it, people really like it and it seems to kick your butt. I need Jill to get mine in shape ; )

Now to change subjects... I can't even begin to explain how happy I am that we don't live in the mid-west, east coast.. or anywhere where people are getting hit with storms. It was 80 at my apartment today, I got in a good walk and am thinking about going for a second. I have the windows and backdoor open with a nice light breeze coming through. I'm happy and content. For those of you who are snowed in, stay safe and warm as much as possible.

Dinner last night was SOBA NOODLE SALAD. My favorite dishes are easy ones, and this one didn't let me down. I loved it, I'm not too sure what Frank thought about it since he wasn't really giving me a straight answer. If you like Asian food that's easy to make.. this is up your alley ha.


3 comments:

La Familia Workman said...

I swear you talk about the beautiful weather to taunt me! : P I haven't run it by Troy yet but I've been playing with the idea that I'd love to live in South Cali...the heat and beautiful sun is definitely missed at this point. I mean, we're in Washington, it's cold, and it didn't even snow on Christmas? What the hell? What's the point of living here then?
Anywho, congratulations on getting your husband to do yoga with you! But if he didn't even put up a fight, it wouldn't make it too fun for you huh? lol I'll have to ask Troy if he would ever try it. He's so damn flexible that he'd put me to shame if we did it together, I'm sure, lol.

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

That looks delicious!!! :) I've had the 30 Day Shred for I don't know how long...I haven't opened it yet. (blushing)

Thanks for the visit today! :)

Marla said...

Isn't it amazing how great you fell after a great workout? I'm live in Oklahoma and I'm currently WAY jealous of your weather!

http://asthefarmturns.wordpress.com/