Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I'm Back!!

I'm so very happy to say that I now have Internet again! Our laptop is now clean of all nasty virus's and moves faster, which I'm really liking. I'd stay up all night catching up on everything... but that might be weird!?

For more good news I booked my birthday trip to Vegas today :) We're going to be there May 2- May 4. We said the next time we go we're going to plan a trip around a show since there was one we wanted to see really bad. So on my birthday (didn't plan it that way just worked out) May 2 we're going to see the 10 PM show of O Cirque Du Soleil. YAY. We also dropped a little extra to get good seats.. we're living large people.

Since I am finally able to share pictures I guess I can share one picture of us from our Vegas trip last month.. I'M BACK :) he he


Doesn't he make such a cute bride!?

4 comments:

Carlee Ross said...

That sounds awesome! I've never been interested in Vegas, but then again, I was never interested in going to Hawaii and I can't seem to leave this damn place. Maybe one day I'll make it over to Vegas. My parents were married in Reno, bc my mom was underage and her dad wouldn't approve in California, so they 'crossed the border' and got married anyway.

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

Welcome back!

Nishant said...

its beautiful


Domain registration india

La Familia Workman said...

Glad you're back! I'm exciting to read your blogs and have something to look forward to reading everyday again! : )