Monday, March 29, 2010

Sunny Days

We're still alive!

We've been enjoying the beautiful weather since there is a storm apparently moving in later this week. Yesterday the dogs and I sat out behind our apartment in the sun all day {well mostly in the shade we got too hot} and I ended up with a interesting tan line on my legs. It's faded into a nice tan by now so I'm not complaining :)

Hopefully be off to play tennis later today once Frank is done helping a friend move. It's been forever since we've been able to play!

I'll be back to blogging in a few days about everything from food to Haysel's visit. See ya then!

1 comment:

Kelly Loy Gilbert said...

If it's the "storm" we have up here moving south, you have nothing to worry about! I was looking forward to some good rain, but so far it's just been some drizzling here and there.

"see you" when you come back to blogging in a few days! :)