Monday, April 26, 2010

Getting to know me




1. If you could star in any movie genre..what would it be..romance..horror..comedy..suspense or action?
A romance/comedy for sure!! They're my favorite :)

2. Do you recycle?
Of course, I'm a green Chickie.

3. Have you ever been to a strip club?
No, but I'd like to check one out in Thailand because they're more like circus' and sound crazy!

4. Do you have a nickname?
Not really, family used to call me Emmy when I was younger.

5. What's a name you can't stand to be called?
Em! I don't know why but I ALWAYS hated it.

6. What are your Summer staples?
Anything that involves the beach!!

7. What was the last thing you bought for yourself?
Frank is so proud of me for this... shirts! I never do anything for me, it's always for the house, for him, for the dogs. So when I told him I bought myself shirts (which I desperately needed) he was so happy for me. Sad huh? Being me I of course got them for a good deal.

8. Are you happy with your boob size?
Ehhh... so so. It would have been nice if they were perky, but I guess I'll have to pay for that.


1 comment:

Ashley said...

Hahaha... I don't know why, but the boob question totally caught me off guard! It's always good to get to know you a little better, though!