Friday, April 2, 2010

Random Nothings

I had hoped to do a food update but when I was going through all my pictures, I realized that I did a horrible horrible job of documenting everything. I seriously need to get better at it. Coming soon will be Mikey's banana bread, mint chocolate chip cookies and fudge brownies :) yum.

You ever run out of EVERYTHING like a week before pay day? We got lucky and had that happen last week. No fun! I ended up spending a butt load today stocking back up on everything.

Because of all the errand running we didn't have time to go to the gym today. I was really wanting to run since I didn't get to yesterday. Pooy, tomorrow for sure.

Tomorrow Frank checks out of his class and goes back to work. Neither of us are looking forward to that, we've loved his easy schedule the last 3 weeks.

Glee starts back up soon, I need to look it up so I don't miss it. That would be sad.

I've gotten addicted to making my own cleaning products finally. So far I have made a room spray to help with the smell of pee in the spare room thanks to the dogs. An all purpose spray that I use to clean the entire kitchen and bathroom, a dust spray and some non-chlorine bleach :) I just can't stop myself ha. I love it, the only thing I've spent money on is having to get more peroxide and vinegar.

Hope you love my little bit of nothings.

1 comment:

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

I'm excited for Glee too! I was just asking my husband when it's supposed to be back on!