Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday

I've been jumping on the bandwagon lately with these kind of things. I think they're fun, and love reading what others have to say.. so I finally joined in :) Hope you like them?


So my top 2 summer must haves????

The beach for sure. I spend as much time as possible laying in the sand and listening to the waves break. It's my heaven...


This year my other must have has changed to hiking. Now that we live somewhere that has LOTS of places to do it, even if it's just a walk we're there. Talk about a fun way to get a work out!


So what are your top 2 favorite summer things?

4 comments:

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

Gorgeous pictures! I've always wanted to go the the outter banks....maybe next summer when the wee one is almost a year old!

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

Waterskiing on the lake.
Gardening.

These are my top 2. ;)

Kelly Loy Gilbert said...

Wow, gorgeous pics! I'm curious, where do you hike in SD? I always had trouble finding places I really liked. Sometimes we'd go to Torrey Pines (but the vehicle entrance fee was so annoying), and there were a few other places, but none I really remember as being great. I'd love to know good places for the next time I'm in the area! :)

Keri Ronk said...

Hey! Thanks for commenting on my blog and following me! Thanks for your prayers for Kenley too!

My 2 summer must haves are Starbucks Shaken Green Tea Lemonade and Bug Spray.... The mosquitos here in NC are out all day long!