Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Getting to know me




1. Have you ever snooped around someone else's house?
Not on purpose or anything creepy.

2. Can guys and girls be friends?
Of course!

3. Can you curl your tongue?
Sure can :)

4. Have you ever stolen anything?
Not that I can remember....

5. Would you rather talk on the phone or text?
Text for sure. If you know me then you know to never expect a phone call from me.

6. Memorial Day plans?
Hanging out with the hubby watching Friends.

7. What do you do to relax?
Go to the beach, go for a hike, go to the gym.

8. Do you do anything to honor those that have died fighting for our freedom?
Thinking about it, no. Sad. I do bake and have Frank take food into work.. they haven't died for our freedom but they work at keeping it free :)

2 comments:

Annie said...

i hope you guys had a great memorial day weekend! :)
i'm a texter as well ;)

Whitney said...

I LOVE getting to know you's. So fun reading about you. :)