Monday, June 28, 2010

Getting to know me



1.If you had $5000.00 to spend on plastic surgery what would you have done?
Boobs. I hate them. It's the one thing on my body that I do not like. :(


2. Do you watch Soap operas and if so what is your favorite and why?
Ha never have and never will! I just don't get the whole appeal to them.

3. Favorite clothing brand?
Aero, American Eagle usually. Lucky when I can find a good sale. Really anything that fits and is cheap or in my budget.


4. An afternoon shopping spree at your favorite store or maid service for a year?
Shopping spree for sure!! I love to clean so no need for a maid to do it.


5. would you ever vajazzle?
hahaha NO!! That is just too weird for me.

6. Favorite Disney Princess?
Don't have one. Sorry.


7. Last movie that made you bawl your eyes out?
I can't remember :( But 8 seconds can ALWAYS leave me in tears.

8. Have you ever broken any bones and if so what?
Nope, just fractured my tailbone and dislocated a shoulder.

No comments: