Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Back to reality...

Oy, I don't want to. Nick's visit was too short for my liking, but we had a great time seeing lots while he was here. Since I'm still sans camera I have to steal all of Nick's pictures, which means it will probably be a while before I get around to posting them.

While he was here we went to Mission trails for a nice walk with the pooch's, Mt. Helix, the zoo, Mount Soledad, Cabrillo National Monument, downtown San Diego/gaslamp, a boat tour of San Diego and Coronado... we also took him out to Frank's work to see the helicopters. We were busy to say the least (I know I've left stuff out, I'm tired). Sunday he had to be to the airport no later than 7AM (eek!) so after we dropped him off we headed to the 8:00 service at church... just too early ha. After that we came home and were lazy for most the day. It was nice but I kept thinking I needed to go somewhere.

We did up going and looking at new vacuums and cameras. If only we had endless money at our finger tips... ha. On a good note we finally have our DVD player! Frank had emailed the company that the player is from and they sent us a new one and said they would deal with FedEx. Well the DVD player arrived today! YAY :) We've been sitting on our butts since Frank got home watching the Top Gear DVDs I bought him for his birthday.

No comments: