Sunday, October 31, 2010

Out of commission

Last week I spent a few days in LA/Huntington Beach with my mom and Mikey (my mom was there on business so Mikey and I drove up to stay with her and have a little sightseeing vaca of our own), then my mom came down here to San Diego to visit with Frank and I for a little while. She goes back to Washington tomorrow but we will also be without Internet starting tomorrow, or Monday for a few days. Hopefully no longer than a week at the most!

I swear once we are back up and running I'll need to plan a whole day just to catching up on posts! It's going to be insane. Especially since we'll be leaving shortly after that for a trip home. Busy bees we are :)

So for now I'll leave you with a few pictures from our fun times this past week...








1 comment:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Love that crown!!! Great photos with the fam!