Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Still here...

Just having a Friends marathon (we have them every few months) and reading Dave Ramsey's 'Total Money Makeover' together. I never thought I'd have so much fun reading a book with Frank. He's also been loving this book now that he's reading it. He was so so on it while I was reading, now he's totally into it. I love it!
I think once we finish it I'm going to look for a used copy of 'Financial Peace' so we can read that together as well... or just anything really I'm loving this time together at night when we sit down and go back and forth reading. NOT something I ever thought we'd be doing.

I'm weeks behind in pictures and don't plan to edit them except maybe crop a few, now I just need to post them!

I have a list of things we need to sell on craigslist but keep forgetting to get around to it.. story of our life ha. Hey if anyone in the San Diego area are looking for a DVD player or women's motorcycle gear let me know :)

I want to find a free mattress for our spare room before my mom comes down at the end of the month... maybe I should start looking then!?? Humm.

No comments: