Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Dog park fun

So these pictures are from a week in a half ago, I thought I had posted them already.. but I guess I just "thought" about posting them so much I thought I already ha ha. I'm on the slow side. Today I was enjoying the first day of summer (YAY) at the park with the girls and as soon as I got there I wished I would have remembered my camera. It was beautiful out. Hopefully the weather will be nice to us in Washington this summer so I can get lots of pictures to share :]






 This dog was too cute!
 Yup they were VERY happy to have the tall grass to play in.

 Hanging out in the mud puddle :]


I want to do a post just on Molly at that park. She is my favorite.. subject ha. Ellie doesn't like getting her picture taken so whenever the camera comes out she stops what she is doing, or she turns her head. Little stinker!

1 comment:

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

Awwww... .everyone looks so happy!