Sunday, August 28, 2011

Lot's-O-Pictures!

I have to start this post off with a very big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my love! Frank turned the big bad 26 ha. Today is a jammed packed day for birthdays. Today is also my mom's birthday, a cousins birthday and a friends daughters 1st birthday. Crazyness ha. And tomorrow our babies turn 3! I'll be taking them to the beach (not our idea of a beach, but it's all we get here :[ ) to celebrate. Happy birthday all :]

I decided to just do a bunch of collages from Frank's leave...

The day after he got home, enjoying Seafair and our time alone.

This was the late afternoon on Sunday (the day after he got home) at his parents house.

The first picture is from Nicole's bachelorette party. Then next few are from the shooting range.. pretty obvious ha. The following pictures that are in a sequence are at my aunts house. She had Frank try a shot that I can't remember for the life of me what it was. 

Wedding day! 

These are just a bunch of random iPhone shots starting when he first got in and ending with the morning he left.

1 comment:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Isn't Seafair fab will Blue Angels just above you!!