Thursday, August 4, 2011

Still here.

Frank comes home VERY soon so I have been a crazy women getting ready. Mostly just lots of volunteering with NOAH. After running myself into the ground 24/7 for the last week I finally had to take a break today. So instead I went to the mall and FINALLY found myself a pair of jeans. I HATE jean shopping because it's torture for me. Needless to say I was really happy to find a pair today :] I'm also still on the look out for a pair of shoes to go with my dress for Nicole's wedding that is coming up. Speaking of which, last weekend was Nicole and Brad's bridal shower.
The happy couple.



There was a lot of good food, but the desserts were so pretty.. and yummy! So they made it onto the camera ha.




They also did the toilet paper dress game.. I need to get some of those pictures to share, along with a few more. All in all it was a good day. After stuffing my face more than I should have I was ready for a nap. The hour drive home was very quiet ha.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

that dessert does look yummy!