Thursday, October 20, 2011

Hiking fun

Last month I took the dogs for a hike at Camano Island state park. I had planned to post these pictures last month. And I forgot! The dogs were in hog heaven!! Next to the beach hiking is one of their favorite things to do.

On one of the little trails through out the park they had this cool looking bench, I of course had to use it as a photo op! It's hilarious to me looking at the sequence of the pictures. It's like trying to get a picture of two kids who don't want to be sitting down. Love my pooches :]




After our hike we headed down the road to Melanie's parents house to spend time with her CJ and Zaedan. Don't you just love my awesome hair in that bottom pick!? When I went to the bathroom they had fun taking pictures with my camera ha.


So there it is.. our one and only hike this summer :[ I have warm clothing but still no good winter hiking boots so we probably won't go for another hike till March when we go back to San Diego. For now I'll just keep reliving this one...

No comments: