Friday, April 20, 2012

Creamy avocado veggie pasta

When we moved to our new place we chose not to get Internet since we were right next to one of the wifi hot spots at our complex. We love being able to save that little bit of money. Bad part is that it is SLOW! Updating the blog takes a lifetime it feels like. However, since I am a bigger fan of saving money I just need to get used to it.

Now onto this AMAZING recipe. This ended up being a fun meal to cook because Frank and I ended up making it together. Everything needed to be cooked for a certain amount of time and I was still chopping veggies. He manned the stove and did all the cooking and I chopped away.

I want more now.

I found this little gem over at Edible Perspective (go HERE for the recipe). Another awesome site Keri told me about.

Doesn't it look oh so yummy!? :]

He didn't want his picture taken ha

Side note, I love those place mats! I got them at Target for a few bucks. Since they don't store well we just stack them in the center of the table when we're not using them and they look like a center piece... or can hold a center piece.

No comments: