Friday, July 20, 2012

Mash up

I've been telling myself that I will do a separate post for everything we've been doing over the past month in a half. Who have I been kidding, we all know that's not going to happen!

In Emily fashion I will just post a bunch of pictures instead : ]

Since I'm on my phone none of those pictures are in order of course! Here's a little info to help with what's going on.

-The safari park with Ricky and Yumi!
-4th of July with Ricky, Yumi and Krissy (Franks aunt, Ricky's mom)
-A mocha chai (amazing!) not even a fan of mocha and I loved that.
-Frank in the ER for a kidney stone, followed by a messed up toe that bruised his whole foot a few days later.
-franks command is decommissioning. The decom ceremony was last week, really glad I got to be there for it.

No comments: