Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Goodbye San Diego!

On the road to Washington we go! Our packers were there at 9 and done just after 1. I felt helpless and that I should be doing something. They were nice and told me to just watch. I did remember donuts for them, but forgot water!! That I will remember when our HHGs (household goods) are delivered in Japan.

To all our friends we've made in the 3 years we've been here.. We will miss you! We are beyond blessed to have met you and thanks to awesome technology we can still talk often :)

Lots of memories have been made, but I am more than ready to see what kind of exciting things Japan has planned for us.

Before we left we of course had to make one last stop at better buzz. Better buzz you need to take over for Starbucks and dominate! Ha best drinks EVER!

No comments: