Monday, September 16, 2013

6 years

Holy cow 6 years! 3 states, 2 countries, 2 PCSs, countless smaller moves, 3 deployments and 2 dogs later! We also did the math an realized we have spent 22 months out of our 6 years married apart (as of right now). To our civilian friends that probably seems insane. To our military friends were lucky. 

It has been an amazing 6 years with my love and I can not wait to see what the next many more have to offer :)

I have no idea how Frank is spending our anniversary, but I do know it involves a ship and working ha. I thought I would get to enjoy the day at home having a Dawson's creek marathon due to the typhoon blowing through. However, min-ya decided to pass through by 12 so the gym opened back up and here I am celebrating with 3 awesome guys and some pizza ha.

I would also like to wish Keri and Brian a happy 7th anniversary and my sister in law Melanie a very happy birthday!!

No comments: