Sunday, September 22, 2013

Honeymoon-check!

After 6 years of being married I finally booked our honeymoon!


We had no money and more debt than anyone that age should have. So a honeymoon was a distant dream. I had told Frank that once we paid our debt off and worked on our savings account that I wanted to go on a honeymoon. He pretty much left everything up to me on what we ended up doing. He's pretty awesome and knows how much this means to me :)

Talk about knocking two things out at once. We'll be in Turkey for my birthday! So we still have a few months to wait for the cruise itself. Next up I need to book our plane tickets. Now that's scary ha. 

It still doesn't seem real... Not only that we finally booked this after years of talking and planning, but the fact that we could afford to pay for it! So for anyone who might be reading this and feeling overwhelmed with debt and bills.. There is a light at the end of the tunnel! Just stick with it :)

Oh and no Frank does not mind spending half the year on a boat and then going on a cruise.. Only to return to the boat shortly after this. People like to point that fact out. Not sure why. He's not working, I'm with him and it's much nicer digs ;) ha.

No comments: