Monday, August 4, 2014

Honeymoon Day 7: Sea Day

We took advantage of our day at sea and slept! I scheduled a spa day as my gift from Frank which included this amazing facial that I wish I could have done weekly! And a "fire&ice" mani/pedi. They use hot stones for the heat part, after all the walking we had done it felt wonderful. The lady who did my mani/pedi was so good that the staff around the boat asked if she did my nails just from looking at them. Pretty impressive.


Yes I was that in love with how amazing she did I had to take pictures of my hand at dinner ha. The picture doesn't do them justice though... they were amazing.

I really can't remember what else we did.. this is why I should have written this up months ago... I know we watched a show after dinner and possibly listened to music that night.
It was the perfect lazy relaxing day. I could go for another one right about now!

No comments: