Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Autumn Home Tour

I figure with Christmas fast approaching I should put up my Fall pictures. Besides the fact that I hate the weather this time of year, I do love getting to decorate for the holidays :)



I love this wreath (I can't remember the actual name), but it covers the peep hole so I never know who is at the door :/
 
Very much in love with my new scentsy warmer!



 
I decided to step out of my comfort zone and try something new by mixing and matching colors. It took me awhile to get used to the placemats not matching.. but it's finally grown on me.
 
And this is what my table normally looks like ha. The pictures have been moved to a chair (still not hung), but the computer is still at the table. We had to get rid of the desk when switching the spare room over to a nursery so I bought a laptop for myself to use. Nothing fancy, just something to use for the time being. The plan was to upload all the pictures from the desktop to an external hard drive then pack the desk top up. In the process of setting up my laptop I spammed myself :( even Frank couldn't get rid of it. So for now this has been the set up.. I am very much ready to have my table back!

And that my friends was a tour of our Autumn décor. I have some decorative towels on the stove and a scentsy wrap in the kitchen. I just forgot to take a picture. Hope you enjoyed, make sure to come back for my Christmas update!

No comments: