Saturday, December 6, 2014

Stitch Fix Day!

One of my favorite days of the month.. Stitch Fix day :]
 
Budget wise I knew I could only keep one... maybe two things with this box, so in a way that helped with decision making ahead of time. I was a little surprised to see a maternity shirt in the mix since I had told them I no longer needed shirts or pants. I also figured it would be crazy expensive like the other maternity shirts they have sent. I was pleasantly surprised to find out this one was reasonably priced. It was a keeper.
 

I really liked this cardigan.. It just didn't wow me. Made it easy to send it back since I was on a tight budget.

I have been waiting for a winter scarf. So happy when I saw this at the top of the box!

Another sweater that I really liked, only this one was itchy. Not hard to see it go.


I have been asking for accessories and they came through for sure ha. Not my style.. but it was a nice change I hope to see in future boxes!

No comments: